A Level and Level 3 Vocational Results Information
Getting your results
- Results will be emailed to your college email account at 8am on Thursday 13th August 2020.
- We recommend you print out a copy of your results for your records
- Exam board certificates will be received by the college in November/December and will be handed out to current students or posted via Royal Mail “signed for” service. It is therefore essential that you keep the college aware of any changes of address.
Advice and Guidance
- If you need advice about your results, members of the Senior Management Team, Careers and Examinations staff will be available in the LRC between 10am and 2pm on Thursday 13th
It is important that you let us know about what you are planning to do next year, whether it is university, apprenticeship, training programme, further education or employment. Please let your tutor know of your plans by emailing them directly.
UCAS Applications for 2020 entry (or 2021 if you applied for a deferred entry)
What to do next…
- Log onto UCAS Track for confirmation decisions using your UCAS application number and password.
- If a decision has not been made on UCAS Track and/or you missed the offer by a narrow margin, it may be worth telephoning the Admissions Tutor for the course at your preferred university.
- If you are rejected by your Firm choice, but meet the criteria for your Insurance choice, you will have a place confirmed on UCAS Track at that university (you will need to contact the Insurance university to arrange accommodation, if appropriate).
- If you no longer wish to go to your confirmed place, you will need to phone the UCAS Customer Contact Centre on 0371 468 0468 to discuss your options.
- If you have not met the criteria for your Firm or Insurance choice offer, you will be eligible for Clearing (2020 entry)
The Senior Management Team, Careers and Examinations staff will all be available to offer advice and guidance and to help you contact universities in any of the above circumstances.
Post Results Services
If you choose to have your exam paper reviewed by the exam board or have a copy of the exam script returned …
- Come into college and discuss with a member of the Senior Management Team or email the relevant subject teacher for further advice
Priority reviews of marking are usually for students who have not met the criteria for their university place.
If you would like to send off for a Priority Review of Marking or a Priority Script Request, a consent form must be signed and a fee paid (cash or cheque) to the exams officer. The deadline for requesting a Priority Review is midday on Thursday 20th August 2020.
As each exam board charge different amounts for their reviews of marking and script copies, the fees are available on Moodle → Examinations → Post Results Service.
Review of Marking or Script Request
If you would like to send off for a review of marking or a script request, a consent form must be signed and a fee paid (cash or cheque) to the exams officer. The deadline for requesting a Review of Marking is midday on Wednesday 16th September 2020.
The deadline for a Script Request is midday on Wednesday 23rd September 2020.
As each exam board charge differing amounts for their reviews of marking, the fees are available on Moodle → Examinations → Post Results Service.
Please Note – During the review of marking process, marks can go up, down or stay the same.