Welcome to Woking College
11 June 2021
We are experiencing some difficulties with our network and internet system today. Please accept our apologies if you are having difficulties accessing documents or communicating with the College.
Notice to students, due to technical issues IT and AS Computer Science June progression MOCK is postponed until further notice. Please keep an eye on the website for further notifications.
26 May 2021
For students, parents and guardians: GCSEs and AS/A Levels in England Summer 2021. CLICK HERE
Physical Tours 2021
COMMENCE 19th May 2021.
We are booking physical tours now on a limited number basis for 2021. Please bear in mind we will commence tours once we are downgraded to Tier-3. You can book your tour here.
Exam Results 2020
10 Reasons for
joining Woking College
A-Level and Vocational Transition Work for Year 11
In this section, you will find a comprehensive package of Year 11 Taster Lessons delivered by Woking College teachers, as well as subject-related Transition Work to give you an insight into the sort of work you will explore in your chosen college courses. We hope you enjoy this opportunity to “taste” some lessons and we look forward to welcoming you in September 2021.
Meet the Students
Here’s an opportunity for you to meet our students and get an understanding of why they chose Woking College. Learn more about their chosen subjects and life at the College.
Got any Questions?
Click the link below for our frequently asked questions page.
99.9% pass rate at A level
100% at BTEC
A record 63% at high grades A*- B
Woking College is one of the top-performing Sixth Form Colleges in the country providing high-quality education for over 1,400 16-19-year-old students.
The College provides an outstanding learning environment in which every student is valued and encouraged to achieve their very best.
- With 57 subjects at A-Level and Vocational, students also benefit from highly professional Progression and Careers advice which ensures students are prepared for their next steps, whether that be to higher education or to the workplace.
- The College recognises the importance of extracurricular activities in a well-rounded education and there are over 50 different programmes that students can get involved with.
- Renowned for its inclusive community environment, our Pastoral and Learning Support services ensure all students benefit from their sixth form experience.
- Facilities at Woking College are excellent and in the past few years have benefited from a new multi-million pound Sports Centre, Art Block, state of the art Science Building and 3G pitch.
- Located on a greenfield site close to Woking town centre, the College is easily accessible by public transport and provides free on-site parking for students.
Deciding where to continue your post 16 education is an important decision and we hope our website can help you in your choice.