Welcome to Woking College
A message from the Principal
Year 12 to Year 13 Students
Thinking about your next move to your 6th form studies? Woking College would like to invite you to take a virtual tour of our facilities and courses. Even though you can’t visit our very special College in person just yet, we have prepared a virtual tour where you can.
- Hear from Our Principal, Brett Freeman about why Woking College should be the right choice for you.
- Visit the College on a Virtual Tour.
- Meet our Heads of Departments who will introduce their subjects and offer you the chance to discuss your future subject choices.
- View Our New Prospectus for 2021.
- Apply Now for September 2021.
- Have a Look at some of the extra-curricular activities on offer.
- See What some of our students have to say.
Taster Lessons and Transition Work
Over 50 Lessons and Transition Work for Year 10 and 11 Students
Lessons for Year 10s and 11s to help them decide what they want to learn at College and additional work for Year 11s to help with an effective transition into 6th Form education.
About Woking College
Woking College is one of the top performing Sixth Form Colleges in the country providing high quality education for over 1,400 16-19 year old students.
With a 99% pass rate at A level, 100% at BTEC and a record 60% at high grades A*- B, the College provides an outstanding learning environment in which every student is valued and encouraged to achieve their very best.
- With 57 subjects at A Level and Vocational, students also benefit from highly professional Progression and Careers advice which ensures students are prepared for their next steps, whether that be to higher education or to the workplace.
- The College recognises the importance of extra curricular activities in a well-rounded education and there are over 60 different programmes that students can get involved with.
- Renowned for its inclusive community environment, our Pastoral and Learning Support services ensure all students benefit from their sixth form experience.
- Facilities at Woking College are excellent and in the past few years have benefited from a new multi million pound Sports Centre, Art Block and state of the art Science Building.
- Located on a green field site close to Woking town centre, the College is easily accessible by public transport and provides free onsite parking for students.
Deciding where to continue your post 16 education is an important decision and we hope our website can help you in your choice.