Welcome to Woking College
05th March 2021
For students, parents and guardians: GCSEs and AS/A Levels in England Summer 2021. CLICK HERE
Physical Tours 2021
COMMENCE 19th May 2021.
We are booking physical tours now on a limited number basis for 2021. Please bear in mind we will commence tours once we are downgraded to Tier-3. You can book your tour here.
Exam Results 2020
15-01-21 Latest News, information and advice for all our New Applicants & College Students.
10 Reasons for
joining Woking College
Meet the Teachers
To find out more about the courses we offer please click the link below where you will be taken to the Heads of Department discussing the subjects and offering you taster lessons.
A Level and Vocational Transition Lessons
Welcome to the Transition Work created by all the teaching staff at Woking College. This content is for Year 11 moving to Year 12 (their 1st year at College) to get a brief insight into the kind of work you do at College.
We trust you enjoy and make use of the content provided by Woking College. Please share with others you feel may benefit from these lessons too.
Meet the Students
Here’s an opportunity for you to meet our students and get an understanding of why they chose Woking College. Learn more about their chosen subjects and life at the College.
Got any Questions?
Click the link below for our frequently asked questions page.
99.9% pass rate at A level
100% at BTEC
A record 63% at high grades A*- B
Woking College is one of the top-performing Sixth Form Colleges in the country providing high-quality education for over 1,400 16-19-year-old students.
The College provides an outstanding learning environment in which every student is valued and encouraged to achieve their very best.
- With 57 subjects at A-Level and Vocational, students also benefit from highly professional Progression and Careers advice which ensures students are prepared for their next steps, whether that be to higher education or to the workplace.
- The College recognises the importance of extracurricular activities in a well-rounded education and there are over 50 different programmes that students can get involved with.
- Renowned for its inclusive community environment, our Pastoral and Learning Support services ensure all students benefit from their sixth form experience.
- Facilities at Woking College are excellent and in the past few years have benefited from a new multi-million pound Sports Centre, Art Block, state of the art Science Building and 3G pitch.
- Located on a greenfield site close to Woking town centre, the College is easily accessible by public transport and provides free on-site parking for students.
Deciding where to continue your post 16 education is an important decision and we hope our website can help you in your choice.