Welcome to Woking College
Virtual Open Day
Thinking about your next move to your 6th form studies? Woking College would like to invite you to our Virtual Open Day on Wednesday 17th June from 9.00a.m. Even though you can’t visit our very special College in person just yet, we would like to give you a snapshot of what we have to offer you. CLICK HERE to find out more.
Woking College Virtual Tour May 2020
We continue to be open for pre-arranged 1-1 support.
Yr 12 June-July Programme
Please see the link for Year 12 below for an outline of this half-term’s programme. Please expect a letter home in the week beginning 8 June with further details
Year 11 Transition Work
To help with an effective transition into 6th Form education.
We have now posted resources, which will allow you to work through preparation material for all courses. We encourage you to look at a wide range of these, so you can be confident you are making the right course choices.
ALL SCHOOLS CAN USE THESE RESOURCES
Latest Information on Social Media
To receive the latest information on College News, Events and to keep up with the latest Woking Weekly Challenges. Please click on the Social Media button below.
Important Information for all Current and Future Members of the Community at Woking College
Please click below for information on
Health and Wellbeing, Working From Home
Woking College is one of the top performing Sixth Form Colleges in the country providing high quality education for over 1,400 16-19 year old students.
With a 99% pass rate at A level, 100% at BTEC and a record 60% at high grades A*- B, the College provides an outstanding learning environment in which every student is valued and encouraged to achieve their very best.
- With 57 subjects at A Level and Vocational, students also benefit from highly professional Progression and Careers advice which ensures students are prepared for their next steps, whether that be to higher education or to the workplace.
- The College recognises the importance of extra curricular activities in a well-rounded education and there are over 60 different programmes that students can get involved with.
- Renowned for its inclusive community environment, our Pastoral and Learning Support services ensure all students benefit from their sixth form experience.
- Facilities at Woking College are excellent and in the past few years have benefited from a new multi million pound Sports Centre, Art Block and state of the art Science Building.
- Located on a green field site close to Woking town centre, the College is easily accessible by public transport and provides free onsite parking for students.
Deciding where to continue your post 16 education is an important decision and we hope our website can help you in your choice.