Welcome to Woking College
9th April 2020 : YEAR 13 AND LEVEL 2 EXAMINATIONS
- All Year 13 A level and GCSE students need do no more work towards examinations or coursework.
- The announcements regarding BTEC/CTEC coursework at Level 3 and Level 2 have not yet been fully clarified, so students should continue to complete assignments to the best of their ability.(More information from the Principal can be found in “Information for Level 2 and Year 13” below)
- More detail about this will appear on the website next week.
- The current latest information from the Governments to teachers, students and parents can be found here
A Letter to Parents and Carers
A letter from the Principal to parents and carers of Level 2 students regarding examination grading can be downloaded HERE
A letter from the Principal to parents and carers of Year 13 students regarding examination grading can be downloaded HERE
26 March 2020 : A message from the Principal for current and future students.
Message to all current and future members of the community at Woking College.
23 March 2020
You will see below a set of links which should guide you to the relevant information that you may need during the closure period.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch via the contacts on the “who do I contact for help?” link if you have any queries.
We will update this message when further information becomes available.
In the meantime, do all the things you need to do to protect yourself from the virus and to safeguard the health of those around you.
|Important Information for all Current and Future Members of the Community at Woking College|
Please click below to get to your relevant area.
A video to help promote health and wellbeing, working from home.
|Who do I contact for help?|
|Information for Yr 11, Prospective Parents and New Applicants|
|Information for Level 2|
|Information for Year 12|
|Information for Year 13|
|Information for Adult Learners|
Government Guidance Notices
Stay at home guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection. Here
NHS Guidelines Here
Woking College is one of the top performing Sixth Form Colleges in the country providing high quality education for over 1,400 16-19 year old students.
With a 99% pass rate at A level, 100% at BTEC and a record 60% at high grades A*- B, the College provides an outstanding learning environment in which every student is valued and encouraged to achieve their very best.
- With 57 subjects at A Level and Vocational, students also benefit from highly professional Progression and Careers advice which ensures students are prepared for their next steps, whether that be to higher education or to the workplace.
- The College recognises the importance of extra curricular activities in a well-rounded education and there are over 60 different programmes that students can get involved with.
- Renowned for its inclusive community environment, our Pastoral and Learning Support services ensure all students benefit from their sixth form experience.
- Facilities at Woking College are excellent and in the past few years have benefited from a new multi million pound Sports Centre, Art Block and state of the art Science Building.
- Located on a green field site close to Woking town centre, the College is easily accessible by public transport and provides free onsite parking for students.
Deciding where to continue your post 16 education is an important decision and we hope our website can help you in your choice.