Meet the Tutor
I would like to invite you to attend our “Meet the Tutor” evening on Monday 20 September 2021, 5 pm at the College, which will start with a presentation. These meetings are relatively short, so it is important that you arrive in good time.
The evening is designed as an opportunity for you to meet your son or daughter’s Personal Tutor and to find out about the way we support students during their time at Woking College. Some of the topics that will be covered include attendance monitoring, academic reporting and communication systems.
This event is not designed to provide you with an update of students’ progress in particular subjects although if you have any concerns of that nature please do raise them with the Personal Tutor who can then investigate them and make further appointments, if they are necessary.
We believe that students are best able to achieve their potential if there is an effective partnership
between the College, home and the student. I would very much like you to attend this meeting, if you
possibly can, and look forward to welcoming you to the College.
10 Reasons for
joining Woking College
A-Level and Vocational Transition Work for Year 11
In this section, you will find a comprehensive package of Year 11 Taster Lessons delivered by Woking College teachers, as well as subject-related Transition Work to give you an insight into the sort of work you will explore in your chosen college courses. We hope you enjoy this opportunity to “taste” some lessons and we look forward to welcoming you in September 2021.
Meet the Students
Here’s an opportunity for you to meet our students and get an understanding of why they chose Woking College. Learn more about their chosen subjects and life at the College.
Got any Questions?
Click the link below for our frequently asked questions page.
About Woking College
99.9% pass rate at A level
100% at BTEC
A record 63% at high grades A*- B
Woking College is one of the top-performing Sixth Form Colleges in the country providing high-quality education for over 1,400 16-19-year-old students.
The College provides an outstanding learning environment in which every student is valued and encouraged to achieve their very best.
- With 57 subjects at A-Level and Vocational, students also benefit from highly professional Progression and Careers advice which ensures students are prepared for their next steps, whether that be to higher education or to the workplace.
- The College recognises the importance of extracurricular activities in a well-rounded education and there are over 50 different programmes that students can get involved with.
- Renowned for its inclusive community environment, our Pastoral and Learning Support services ensure all students benefit from their sixth form experience.
- Facilities at Woking College are excellent and in the past few years have benefited from a new multi-million pound Sports Centre, Art Block, state of the art Science Building and 3G pitch.
- Located on a greenfield site close to Woking town centre, the College is easily accessible by public transport and provides free on-site parking for students.
Deciding where to continue your post 16 education is an important decision and we hope our website can help you in your choice.