Applying to the College
Applying to Woking College couldn’t be easier!
1. OPEN EVENINGS
Our next Open Evening is planned
- Wednesday 15th June 2022 3:30 PM - 8:00 PM
If you can’t attend an Open Evening there is lots of information in the prospectus, or on this website.
2. YOUR APPLICATION
How to apply:
- Find the course you are interested in studying by navigating to our courses page or use the quick links here A-Level or Vocational Courses
- When you have found the course you wish to study, click on the “Apply Now” button to add the course to your basket. Please note at least two courses must be added to your basket before you can proceed to register your application.
- You can then proceed to Create an Account (or sign back into an existing account) and will continue creating your application to the College.
- If this is your 1st time here, Click Register for an account, and enter your email address. You will be required to verify this email address before proceeding.
- Click “continue application” to enter your full contact details, complete your application and submit it.
- If you are returning you can login to complete your form.
During the process, you will receive a verification e-mail. Please check your spam if this has not come through to your main inbox.
If you are unsure which subjects you would like to study, please select any which interest you. During your interview, you will have an opportunity to discuss courses in more detail to help you choose.
After we have received your application you will receive a postal notification of your individual interview with a senior member of staff. This will give you the opportunity to discuss your course options and talk about your study programme at the College.
4. ACCEPT YOUR OFFER
Following a successful interview and references from your school (where applicable) you will be made an offer of a place which you need to accept.
5. WELCOME DAY
Having accepted your place, you will be invited to our Welcome Day in the summer term before you join to give you a taste of life at Woking College.
Enrolment Days take place in late August when you will be registered on your courses, have your contactless student card issued and have the opportunity to ask any of those last minute questions
If you have any questions about your application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org where our dedicated team will be happy to help.