Head of Department
This course is suitable for students who have not attained five grades 4-9 (or equivalent)
Coursework = 100%
Performing Arts (L2)
(Equivalent to 2 GCSEs)
Develop your performing skills! Units delivered include the Performing Arts Industry, Acting, and Devising. This course is assessed entirely through coursework.
What skills will I develop?
- You will develop a wide range of skills on this course including your performing, evaluating and group skills.
- You will practice your presentational, organisational and research skills.
- You will develop the ability to be self-reflective and gain a basic understanding of the performing arts industry.
What topics will I study?
BTEC Level 2 in Performing and Production Arts Industry Skills
- Audition and Portfolio Process (internal)
- Preparing for a Performing Arts Production (internal)
- Performing Arts Production (internal)
- Skills Development for Performing Arts (internal)
- Creative Interpretation (internal)
Where does the course lead?
Successful completion of this qualification with a Merit or higher will fully prepare students for study at A Level or on a Level 3 course.